According to Daly, the OCC determined that Trans Pacific was in full compliance with the requirements of the Consent Order that included an increase in capital, reduction of problem assets and the implementation of policies and procedures to improve the bank's loan portfolio, liquidity and interest rate risk management.
"I'm very proud of our employees and our Board of Directors, who have worked extremely hard and made a tremendous effort over the last few years to improve the bank's condition, while continuing to serve our customers,"
Funkhouser also said "the bank's strong
Trans Pacific, a privately held
Keywords for this news article include: Banking and Finance,
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- India Recognizes Transgender People as 'Third Gender'
- Major Phone Makers Sign Anti-Phone-Theft Pledge
- 'Beige Book' Federal Reserve Survey, April 2014: Full Text
- Michael Bloomberg Takes Aim at the NRA
- Brands Get Caught in Bitter-Tweet Traps
- U.S. Job Market Still Needs Fed Stimulus: Yellen
- U.S. Housing Starts up in March After Bitter Winter
- Depp, Pfister Are Tech Philosophers
- Man Arrested After Driving Stolen Car to Court Hearing
- Dems in Energy States Back Away From Obama