The Company offers a Dividend Reinvestment Plan (the "Plan"), which is eligible to holders of Common Shares, and provides a convenient means to purchase additional Common Shares by reinvesting cash dividends at a potential discount, without having to pay commissions, service charges or brokerage fees.
Pursuant to the Plan, and at the discretion of the Manager, Common Shares will be acquired in the open market at prevailing prices or issued from treasury at 95 percent of the average market price (the "Average Market Price") for the five trading day period ending on the third business day immediately prior to the dividend payment date (the "Trading Period").
Common Shares acquired under the Plan will be automatically enrolled in the Plan. Shareholders who hold their Common Shares through a broker, financial institution or other nominee must enroll for distribution reinvestment through their nominee holder.
The full text of the Plan can be obtained on SEDAR or on the Timbercreek website at http://www.timbercreek.com/funds/timbercreek-senior-mortgage-investment-corporation/dividend-reinvestment-plan.
About the Company
The Company provides investors with an opportunity to receive attractive yields by investing indirectly, through holding shares of the Company, in mortgage loan investments, comprised of first mortgages, selected and determined to be high quality by its manager,
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?