High and Low were 26067.59 and 25572.98 respectively. Total volume traded in the market was 225,055,980 shares with 388 total traded companies out of which 152 were up, 222 were down and 14 were unchanged.
Construction and Materials (Cement) was the top traded sector with total traded volume of 49,354,800 shares. It was followed by Commercial Banks with a total traded volume of 47,054,900 shares.
The three top traded companies were
The top three advancers were Bata (Pak) with price per share 3086.66 (86.66), Colgate Palmoliv with price per share of 1600.00 (41.00) and Service Ind.Ltd share of 502.53 (17.06).
The top three decliners were Rafhan Maize with price per share of 7490.00 (-310.00), Nestle Pak. with price per share of 9334.50 (-115.50) and Island Textile per share of 1341.08 (-70.58).
Most Popular Stories
- Crimean Referendum Violates International Law: Obama
- Justin Bieber Loses Cool Over Selena Gomez
- Fuentes Makes NAHREP's Top 10 List
- Social Media Can Help a Company's Credit Line
- Hispanic Unemployment Eased in February
- Goya Nutritionist Answers Demand for Healthy Hispanic Dishes
- Boeing Freezes Nonunion Workers' Pensions
- Juanes Back to Singing About Love
- Ukraine Crisis Sets U.S. Stocks Adrift
- Alfredo Ramos Martínez, Mexican Muralist, Symposium at Scripps