The stock of loans extended by Bulgarian microfinance institutions grew 5.4% y/y to BGN 1.98bn (
The value of outstanding loans to non-financial enterprises, i.e. small firms, shrank 0.7% y/y to BGN 474.2mn. On the other hand, microfinance loans to households and non-profit institutions that service households increased 6.1% y/y to BGN 1.43bn. The value of consumer loans climbed 18.2% y/y to BGN 1bn but that of home loans declined 13.4% y/y to BGN 335.5mn.
The assets of all microfinance institutions in
Most Popular Stories
- #myNYPD Twitter Campaign Backfires for NYPD
- NRA Seeks Universal Concealed Carry Permits
- FCC May Allow Companies to Pay for Internet Priority
- Money Market Fund Assets up by $7.32 Billion
- Pols Back Away From Bundy After Racist Statements
- Durable Goods Orders Rose More Than Expected
- First-time Jobless Claims Jump by 24,000
- Hillary Clinton to UConn: 'Take a Stand'
- Molina Adding Hundreds of Jobs in Michigan
- Putin Says Internet Is CIA Plot