This is the first year Solstice Medical will be featuring its new Surgical Supply Chain Business Intelligence Platform in the Intelligent Hospital™ Pavilion, simulating the latest technologies in an expanded healthcare environment.
Solstice’s healthcare information technology (HIT) platform, DOCK-to-DOC® real-time inventory management solution improves patient outcomes, decreases OR time and dramatically improves provider and patient satisfaction scores through its innovative surgical workflow and proactive business intelligence applications. The system has been developed using the latest technology and is able to be deployed in a variety of healthcare supply chain environments, from patient billing through the operating room.
“We welcome the opportunity to be a part of the 2014 Intelligent Hospital™ Pavilion and showcase, our end-to-end inventory management solutions are the only technologies on the market that seamlessly offers you the control you desire with actionable business intelligence to improve your operations,” stated Solstice CEO
The Intelligent Hospital™ Pavilion within HIMSS14 has been designed and developed by the
"We are very pleased to have Solstice Medical be part of our
The annual HIMSS conference in the U.S. ranks as one of the largest health IT gatherings in the world. Attendees who participate in the 2014 conference can select from more than 300 education sessions in more than 20 peer-reviewed topic categories, enjoy a variety of networking events, and visit an exhibit floor filled with innovations and management solutions.
Keynote speakers confirmed for HIMSS14 include:
• Hillary Clinton, 67th Secretary of
• Mark Bertolini, chairman, CEO and president, AETNA
• Erik Weihenmayer, world-class blind adventurer Conference education sessions include pre-conference symposia on clinical and business intelligence, health IT and rural care, HIEs, ICD-10, innovation, interoperability, mobile health, nursing informatics, physicians’ IT and more. More than 300 peer-reviewed sessions, including workshops and roundtables, along with the state of the art “Intelligent Hospital™” showcase, round out the offerings at HIMSS14.
To learn more about Solstice Medical, visit us at booth 8265-48 during HIMSS14 in the Intelligent Hospital™ Pavillion or visit http://www.solsticemedical.com/HIMSS. For more information about HIMSS14 and to register, visit http://www.himssconference.org.
Solstice Medical is committed to transforming the healthcare supply chain by providing customers with a unified surgical supply chain platform. Through real-time business intelligence and embedded workflows, Solstice helps to reduce costs, optimize resource use and increase procedure revenue.
In 2008, Solstice Medical was named “Innovator of the Year” by the
The “Intelligent Hospital™” (http://www.intelligenthospital.org) which is located within the footprint of the Intelligent Hospital™ Pavilion has been created to help raise the level of awareness and to educate the healthcare industry on the many applications of Auto-ID, Biometrics, BLE, M2M, NFC,
The “Intelligent Hospital”(http://www.intelligenthospital.tv) is a dynamic simulator enabling the visualization of how complex clinical devices can be coupled with layers of inter-connectivity and seamlessly integrated with a variety of complementary technologies and software to deliver critical information via mobile communication devices to the care giver.
Angela Bourogiannis (Director of Communications, Client Relations and
302.252.1933 or abourogiannis(at)ihassociation(dot)org
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/02/prweb11594445.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Dmytro Firtash, Ukrainian Billionaire, Arrested in Vienna
- Obama, Ukraine Discuss Russian Incursion in Crimea
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- Obama's Overtime Initiative Praised, Condemned
- FDIC Sues Big Banks Over Rate Manipulation
- Republicans Warn Obama on Immigration
- Calumet Photo Files for Bankruptcy
- West Readies Harsh Sanctions Against Russia
- Liberty Media Drops Sirius Bid
- Uli Hoeness, Bayern Munich President, Gets Prison for Tax Evasion