The ScanPro 3000 is the latest edition of the E-Image Data ScanPro product line. The microfilm scanner features a twenty-six megapixel camera, which provides customers exceptional image quality for all forms of microfilm. Users can scan up to 600 DPI and saved files are available in archival-quality and small size formats.
In addition to the unprecedented optical resolution, the ScanPro 3000 features a Productivity Suite with functionality like OCR for text-searchable PDFs and automatic Focus-Lock that eliminates the need to manually focus the microfilm.
The WORD-Search function allows users to search for key words within the microfilm image, a time-saving tool that librarians at the world's most prestigious institutions say is revolutionizing the way research is done. If more information on a word within the microfilm image is needed, a click of the INFO-Link button opens a reference source like Wikipedia, a dictionary or thesaurus to provide context. Users can also select information on the microfilm image and copy it to the clipboard as text for pasting into any document. And with a single click any microfilm image can be converted to a word searchable PDF, whether it is a single page or multiple page.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/California/ScanPro-microfilm-reader/prweb11584714.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Chobani Counters Competition With Expanded Lineup
- What to Expect From an Amazon Smartphone
- Auto Parts Plant Opening in Pa., Jobs on Tap
- Clinton Sought GOP Support for Health Plan
- Saucedo Mercer Running on Empty in Arizona
- Earnings Season Starts Rough for Health Insurers
- Spring Salmon Return to San Joaquin
- Asia Seeks Obama's Assurance Over Spats
- IPO Market Shows Signs of Settling Down to Earth
- National Energy Boom Blurs Political Battle Lines