Since its inception in
"We have continued to grow our business by developing credit solutions for the middle market," said
"We believe our deep industry knowledge and experience, strong track record of execution, and the level of trust that we have fostered with key intermediaries and certain private equity sponsors has proven us to be a reliable business partner," said
In September of 2013, Salus closed on an additional
"The upsizing of the CLO from both existing and new investors further demonstrates the continuing market support of the Salus direct loan origination platform and our ability to attract new capital to continue our profitable growth with safety and soundness top of mind," said
Salus continues to build its team of seasoned executives by expanding its information technology, risk management, diligence, originations, corporate development, relationship management and portfolio management capabilities.
"The experience of our team and our ever-increasing investment in scalability and systems are critical aspects of providing best-in-class service to our borrowers and to effectively managing risk. We have built Salus from the ground up by leveraging the deep institutional knowledge and experience of our team, coupled with the support of our investors. Each member of the Salus team brings critical experience to our platform as we look to continue our prudent growth in serving the corporate middle-market, with a keen focus on preservation of capital," said
For more information, please visit www.saluscapital.com
Keywords for this news article include: Investment and Finance,
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Chobani Counters Competition With Expanded Lineup
- Reid: Bundy Backers Are 'Domestic Terrorists'
- Ex-BP Employee Settles Insider Trading Charges
- Venture Investments in U.S. Highest Since 2001
- Colo. Cleantech Program Calls for Entrepreneurs
- Hiring Fair for Veterans, Job Seekers
- Unemployment Rates Down, Job Gains Up in March
- Recordings Reveal a Not-So-Nice Martinez: Editorial
- VW Beetle Marks 65th Year in U.S.
- The Biebs Crashes Drake's Release Party