Lifelong mentors - including his father, late mother, and football coaches from Pop Warner days through his college career - instilled a drive for excellence in Walker. He pays their investment forward by striving to be the best he can be in all areas of his life - from being a husband and father, to working with and coaching others at Regions.
"Rudy is competitive, but in a way, that brings out the best in everyone," said
Walker gives tirelessly to the
A crowning accomplishment for Walker is working in 2009 to found
Keywords for this news article include: Football,
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?