This is due to the expected weak performance of its Indonesian unit Axiata XL.
"Overall, we expect
The firm does not expect any positive earnings surprises to consensus estimates, given that its Sri Lankan unit
The appreciation of the ringgit against the rupiah may also squeeze group earnings, it added.
"Dialog's unexciting 4Q13 results and the ringgit's continued appreciation versus the rupiah suggest that positive earnings surprises are unlikely."
The firm said that any special dividends are unlikely for now, while maintaining its "neutral" call on
Most Popular Stories
- Crimean Referendum Violates International Law: Obama
- Florida Insurers Reach Out to Hispanics
- Where Are the World's Most Expensive Cities?
- BP Tripled CEO's Pay Despite Deepwater Horizon
- House OKs $1 Billion for Ukraine
- EU Breaks Off Talks With Russia
- Putin Gets Thumbs-up From Assad
- Nakamoto 'No Longer Involved' in Bitcoin
- 2 Million Long-term Jobless Have No Benefits
- Cuba Accepts Invite for Talks With EU