Our news journalists obtained a quote from the research from the
According to the news editors, the research concluded: "Based on our data analysis, both of the investigated systems obey Cassie-Baxter model."
For more information on this research see: Correlation between surface roughness and hydrophobicity of GLAD RF sputtered PTFE/W/Glass nanorod thin films. Vacuum, 2014;101():279-282. Vacuum can be contacted at:
Our news journalists report that additional information may be obtained by contacting A. Bayat, Sharif Univ Technol, Inst Nanosci & Nanotechnol,
Keywords for this news article include:
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Major Phone Makers Sign Anti-Phone-Theft Pledge
- 'Beige Book' Federal Reserve Survey, April 2014: Full Text
- Chevrolet's Small SUV Coming to the U.S.
- Yahoo Struggles Despite Alibaba Boost
- Brands Get Caught in Bitter-Tweet Traps
- Rapper Cuts Off Own Penis, Jumps Off Building in Failed Suicide
- Is This Job Too Good to Be True?
- Neil Young Closes Kickstarter Campaign for PonoMusic
- Yellen Remarks, Market Data Give Stocks a Boost
- Castro Named as a Caress Fabulista