The news correspondents obtained a quote from the research from
According to the news reporters, the research concluded: "The present method, in which the increase of specific surface area and formation of nanoparticles at the surface is achieved by chemical etching, will become an important technique for the fabrication of novel bulk photocatalysts with high catalytic activity."
For more information on this research see: Selective crystallization of anatase and rutile by control of heat-treatment conditions and SiO2 addition in TiO2-crystallized glass.
Our news journalists report that additional information may be obtained by contacting
Keywords for this news article include:
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11