The news correspondents obtained a quote from the research from
According to the news reporters, the research concluded: "In comparison with the separate effects of CoS2 and fullerene nanoparticles, the photochemically effect of-the fullerene photosensitized CoS2 composites is increased significantly due to the synergetic effect between the fullerene and the CoS2 nanoparticles."
For more information on this research see: Study of the photochemically generated of oxygen species by fullerene photosensitized CoS2 nanocompounds. Materials Research Bulletin, 2014;49():272-278. Materials Research Bulletin can be contacted at:
Our news journalists report that additional information may be obtained by contacting
Keywords for this news article include:
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?