QNB, in a press statement yesterday, said that it was the first bank to join Al Dhameen programme back in 2010, and since then, it has financed most of the beneficiaries of the QDB's loan guarantee programme dedicated for the SMEs.
This brand new factory will be located in the SME Industrial Area with area of 4,080 square metres, with a total built-up area of 2,230 square metres, which includes the company's offices.
Al Dhameen programme enables lending to businesses that require collateral. QNB is a keen supporter of the programme and is committed to working in close partnership with QDB to help grow the private sector and support the free market economy in
The programme covers a portion of the risk of funding institutes, or banks in case the guaranteed project has failed in repaying the whole amount or part of it to encourage banks to finance enterprises.
Most Popular Stories
- Chobani Counters Competition With Expanded Lineup
- Reid: Bundy Backers Are 'Domestic Terrorists'
- Ex-BP Employee Settles Insider Trading Charges
- Venture Investments in U.S. Highest Since 2001
- Colo. Cleantech Program Calls for Entrepreneurs
- Unemployment Rates Down, Job Gains Up in March
- Hiring Fair for Veterans, Job Seekers
- Recordings Reveal a Not-So-Nice Martinez: Editorial
- VW Beetle Marks 65th Year in U.S.
- The Biebs Crashes Drake's Release Party