QNB, in a press statement yesterday, said that it was the first bank to join Al Dhameen programme back in 2010, and since then, it has financed most of the beneficiaries of the QDB's loan guarantee programme dedicated for the SMEs.
This brand new factory will be located in the SME Industrial Area with area of 4,080 square metres, with a total built-up area of 2,230 square metres, which includes the company's offices.
Al Dhameen programme enables lending to businesses that require collateral. QNB is a keen supporter of the programme and is committed to working in close partnership with QDB to help grow the private sector and support the free market economy in
The programme covers a portion of the risk of funding institutes, or banks in case the guaranteed project has failed in repaying the whole amount or part of it to encourage banks to finance enterprises.
Most Popular Stories
- Menendez Introduces Tough Sanctions Against Russia
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Republican Jolly Wins Fla. Special Election
- Banks Buying Little From Minority Firms: Study
- Senate Dems Pull All-Nighter on Global Warming
- World Wide Web Turns 25
- Clarke Replaces Perez at Eastman Kodak
- Vestas Ramps Up Hiring to Build Wind Turbines
- Obama Seeks Overtime Pay for Salaried Workers
- Justin Bieber Comes Between Taylor Swift and Selena Gomez