Powershares Db Multi-sector Commodity Trust Files SEC Form SC 13G, Statement of Acquisition of Beneficial Ownership By Individuals [Amend] (
The SIC code for this company is 6221, Commodity Contracts Brokers and Dealers.
There was one document filed with this form. The
The contact information for this company is C/O DB COMMODITY SERVICES LLC, 60 WALL STREET,
Our editors provided additional information about Form SC 13G: Schedule 13G is a much abbreviated version of Schedule 13D that is only available for use by a limited category of "persons" (such as banks, broker/dealers, and insurance companies) and even then only when the securities were acquired in the ordinary course of business and not with the purpose or effect of changing or influencing the control of the issuer.
For additional information on this
Keywords for this news article include: SEC Filing,
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Dmytro Firtash, Ukrainian Billionaire, Arrested in Vienna
- Obama, Ukraine Discuss Russian Incursion in Crimea
- Herbalife Puts Off Meeting for Icahn Talks
- Navarro Celebrates 2 Years of Vida Mia
- Calumet Photo Files for Bankruptcy
- Ukraine Loan Delayed While Congress Goes on Vacation
- Federal Gov't Deficit Continues to Decline
- Ukraine Moves Closer to Joining E.U.
- Venezuela Death Toll Reaches 28
- Russia Holds Large Military Drills in South