Certified Financial Planner Board of Standards ("CFP Board") Consumer Advocate Eleanor Blayney, CFP(®) tackles the challenges money issues can bring to a committed relationship.
"Money is too often the central cause of break-ups and friction within a relationship," says Blayney. "It's time to rethink the roles of money and love, and consider how the two can be partners, rather than perpetual antagonists."
Keywords for this news article include: Investment and Finance, Certified Financial Planner Board of
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Major Phone Makers Sign Anti-Phone-Theft Pledge
- College Board Offers a Sneak Peak at New SAT
- 'Beige Book' Federal Reserve Survey, April 2014: Full Text
- Salsa Legend Cheo Feliciano Killed in Car Crash
- Earthlike Planet Found in Red Dwarf's Goldilocks Zone
- New Auto Plant to Create 155 Jobs in Kentucky
- Miss. Gov. Signs Bills to Curb Unions
- Hiring and Weekly Jobless Claims Both Edge Up
- Generating Solar Power in the Dark
- Google Q1 Earnings Dip as Ad Prices Slip