Students in first, second and third grade had the opportunity to participate in innovative and engaging lessons led by Erickson. Teachers at the elementary school were able to observe these arts integration lessons firsthand and were given the opportunity to discuss any questions or concerns about the lesson with Erickson.
In addition to the teaching demonstrations, Erickson also led a professional development workshop entitled Drama: The Missing Link in Teaching Literacy for classroom teachers and arts educators of grades 1-8. The workshop was held at the
An additional arts integration workshop and subsequent teaching demonstrations will be presented at the
TNS 30TagarumaMar-140219-4641449 30TagarumaMar
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence