The 1,625,000 common shares and 1,705,334 warrants of the Company acquired by the Acquiror represent approximately 4.2% (basic) and 8.3% (partially diluted) of the issued and outstanding common shares of the Company. Following the acquisition, the Acquiror, along with Mr.
The Acquiror acquired the common shares and warrants for investment purposes. The Acquiror has no present intention to acquire ownership of, or control over, additional securities of the Company, but may choose to acquire additional securities of the Company in the future for investment purposes.
This news release is being issued pursuant to Part 3 of National Instrument 62-103 The Early Warning System and Related Take-Over Bid and Insider Reporting Issues of the Canadian Securities Administrators. A copy of the report filed by the Acquiror in connection with the acquisition of the Common Shares is available on the Company's SEDAR profile, and it can also be obtained directly from the Acquiror by contacting the Company at the number shown above.
Keywords for this news article include: Minerals, Inorganic Chemicals, Finance and Investment, Investment and Finance.
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Crimean Referendum Violates International Law: Obama
- Social Media Can Help a Company's Credit Line
- Fuentes Makes NAHREP's Top 10 List
- Alfredo Ramos Martínez, Mexican Muralist, Symposium at Scripps
- Juanes Back to Singing About Love
- Hispanic Unemployment Eased in February
- Darrell Issa Apologizes to Elijah Cummings
- Florida Insurers Reach Out to Hispanics
- 2 Million Long-term Jobless Have No Benefits
- Boeing Freezes Nonunion Workers' Pensions