Separately, the Board appointed Chuck Walworth Treasurer for OGE and OG&E. Walworth has worked in corporate finance at OGE since 2005 and was named Assistant Treasurer in 2012. Most recently he served as Interim Treasurer.
"In his years with OGE, Chuck has shown leadership and a proven ability to manage our treasury function," Delaney said. "Chuck's knowledge and experience will enrich OGE's strong relationships with the rating agencies and banks in our credit facility."
CLASS OF STOCK:
Keywords for this news article include:
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Senate Dems Pull All-Nighter on Global Warming
- Senators Reach Deal on Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac
- GM Recall Poses First Major Test for New CEO
- El Empleo Rebota: La Columna Cohen
- Dianne Feinstein Accuses CIA of Spying on Congress
- Swedish Journalist Nils Horner Shot Dead in Kabul
- Deborah Hersman Quits NTSB
- Job Openings Less Than Expected in January
- Bob Crow Remembered as Shrewd Champion of Union Workers