RF Safe claims a research team, led by Dr.
Researchers observed that all the patients developed tumors in areas of their breasts next to where they carried their cell phones. None of the patients had a family history of breast cancer.
They all tested negative for BRCA1 and BRCA2 – breast cancer genes linked to about one-half of breast cancer cases – and they had no other known breast cancer risks. Case Reports in Medicine Volume
RF Safe wants to remind everyone that just putting a cell phone out of sight - please don’t take it out of mind. Even when it's not in use, a cell phone is actively searching for cell phone towers to stay connected to the network using microwave radiation which can penetrate deeply into soft tissues of breast when carried in a bra or kidneys, liver, reproductive organs and even fetal development when carried in a pocket.
RF Safe cell phone flip case radiation shields, pocket shields and pink purse shields block microwave radiation the same way as the screen in the front of a microwave oven, which deflects cell phone radiation away from cell phone users. By simply keeping the RF shielding between the cell phone and user, the radiation is deflected safely away.
About Radio Frequency Safe – RFSAFE.COM
RF SAFE is the world's premier provider of cell phone radiation protection accessories and informational data. Since 1998 RF (Radio Frequency) Safe has been dedicated to evolving the wireless industries safety standards, by engaging in the business of design, testing, manufacture, and sale of safety technologies to mitigate harmful effects of cell phone radiation.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/cell-phone-breast-cancer/cell-phone-radiation/prweb11592847.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Chobani Counters Competition With Expanded Lineup
- Reid: Bundy Backers Are 'Domestic Terrorists'
- Ex-BP Employee Settles Insider Trading Charges
- Venture Investments in U.S. Highest Since 2001
- Colo. Cleantech Program Calls for Entrepreneurs
- Hiring Fair for Veterans, Job Seekers
- Unemployment Rates Down, Job Gains Up in March
- Recordings Reveal a Not-So-Nice Martinez: Editorial
- VW Beetle Marks 65th Year in U.S.
- The Biebs Crashes Drake's Release Party