Our news journalists obtained a quote from the research from
According to the news editors, the research concluded: "We discuss the relevance of these phases for engineering nanomaterials or micromaterials displaying precise orientational order, realization of dry superlattices as well as for the field of programmed self-assembly of anisotropic nanoparticles in general."
For more information on this research see: Self-Assembly and Crystallization of Hairy (f-Star) and DNA-Grafted Nanocubes.
The news correspondents report that additional information may be obtained from
Keywords for this news article include:
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Ukraine Crisis Limits Losses in Gold, Silver
- Can GOP Dodge Immigration Bullet?
- Software Writers Sought in Indiana
- Photo ID Required for Unemployment Benefits
- Chiquita, Fyffes to Form Top Banana
- Job Fair for S.C. Grads
- Tech Firms to Increase Hiring for 4th Year in a Row
- Big Earthquake Rumbles Northern California
- China's Money Rate Drops on Slowdown Concern
- '300' Sequel Conquers Box Office Foes