Our news journalists obtained a quote from the research, "An attempt was made to reinforce the PCL nanoweb by graphene nanoplatelets prior to infiltrating the nanoweb with EP through vacuum assisted resin transfer molding. Morphology was analyzed by scanning electron microscopy and Raman spectrometry. Triple-shape memory characteristics were determined by dynamic mechanical analysis in tension mode.
According to the news editors, the research concluded: "Based on Raman spectrometry results, the characteristic dimension of the related co-continuous network was below 900 nm."
For more information on this research see: Epoxy/Polycaprolactone Systems with Triple-Shape Memory Effect: Electrospun Nanoweb with and without Graphene Versus Co-Continuous Morphology. Materials, 2013;6(10):4489-4504. Materials can be contacted at: Mdpi Ag, Postfach, Ch-4005
The news correspondents report that additional information may be obtained from
Keywords for this news article include:
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Major Phone Makers Sign Anti-Phone-Theft Pledge
- India Recognizes Transgender People as 'Third Gender'
- 'Beige Book' Federal Reserve Survey, April 2014: Full Text
- Michael Bloomberg Takes Aim at the NRA
- Brands Get Caught in Bitter-Tweet Traps
- U.S. Job Market Still Needs Fed Stimulus: Yellen
- Dems in Energy States Back Away From Obama
- Depp, Pfister Are Tech Philosophers
- Man Arrested After Driving Stolen Car to Court Hearing
- U.S. Housing Starts up in March After Bitter Winter