Our news journalists obtained a quote from the research, "An attempt was made to reinforce the PCL nanoweb by graphene nanoplatelets prior to infiltrating the nanoweb with EP through vacuum assisted resin transfer molding. Morphology was analyzed by scanning electron microscopy and Raman spectrometry. Triple-shape memory characteristics were determined by dynamic mechanical analysis in tension mode.
According to the news editors, the research concluded: "Based on Raman spectrometry results, the characteristic dimension of the related co-continuous network was below 900 nm."
For more information on this research see: Epoxy/Polycaprolactone Systems with Triple-Shape Memory Effect: Electrospun Nanoweb with and without Graphene Versus Co-Continuous Morphology. Materials, 2013;6(10):4489-4504. Materials can be contacted at: Mdpi Ag, Postfach, Ch-4005
The news correspondents report that additional information may be obtained from
Keywords for this news article include:
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?