Our news journalists obtained a quote from the research from
According to the news editors, the research concluded: "This adsorption behavior on nano-HAp would be considered by the specific binding of the C- or P-site on HAp towards acidic or basic proteins, respectively."
For more information on this research see: Hydrothermal synthesis of hydroxyapatite nanoparticles and their protein adsorption behavior.
The news correspondents report that additional information may be obtained from F.
Keywords for this news article include: Mie,
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- FDIC Sues Big Banks Over Rate Manipulation