Hartalega is also expected to see higher sales volume with the H1N1 outbreak in
"The management is imputing the effect of the H1N1 outbreak in the US into its fourth quarter financial year 2014 numbers (4QFY14). The number of H1N1 cases in the US peaked at the end of
"With the US being the largest importer of nitrile gloves from Hartalega, with 40 per cent of its total sales, we expect the sales volume for Hartalega to increase in 4QFY14,"
The firm said the NGC commissioning is expected to begin in the fourth quarter of 2014.
"With the start of commissioning, the management expects a growth rate of 15 per cent per annum over the next eight years."
Most Popular Stories
- Crimean Referendum Violates International Law: Obama
- Florida Insurers Reach Out to Hispanics
- House OKs $1 Billion for Ukraine
- BP Tripled CEO's Pay Despite Deepwater Horizon
- EU Breaks Off Talks With Russia
- Where Are the World's Most Expensive Cities?
- Putin Gets Thumbs-up From Assad
- Nakamoto 'No Longer Involved' in Bitcoin
- Cuba Accepts Invite for Talks With EU
- Disney Lays Off 700 From Interactive Unit