The industry publication
“Above all, we thank our clients for this honor and we recognize this as an endorsement of our guiding strategy for over 20 years now, which has been to consistently focus and re-focus on our clients, and to make an ongoing discipline of identifying and responding to their unique needs,” said
NAV provides flexibility and supports innovation to meet the unique needs of clients in the demanding and constantly-evolving alternative investments industry. NAV today serves Investment Managers and Funds around the world with assets under administration of over
More information about NAV is available on the firm’s website at http://www.navconsulting.net.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/02/prweb11596844.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Major Phone Makers Sign Anti-Phone-Theft Pledge
- India Recognizes Transgender People as 'Third Gender'
- 'Beige Book' Federal Reserve Survey, April 2014: Full Text
- Brands Get Caught in Bitter-Tweet Traps
- Michael Bloomberg Takes Aim at the NRA
- U.S. Job Market Still Needs Fed Stimulus: Yellen
- Yellen Remarks, Market Data Give Stocks a Boost
- Dems in Energy States Back Away From Obama
- Man Arrested After Driving Stolen Car to Court Hearing
- Depp, Pfister Are Tech Philosophers