The new Managing Director of
Opadokun therefore called for team work and diligence from all staff to attain a greater height for the Corporation.
It will be recalled that the Federal Government recently appointed Opadokun, former
While assuming office at NAIC corporate office in
He further assured that with his private sector pedigree he would bring to bear the spirit of robust competition towards making NAIC a key and front line player in the insurance industry.
The Managing Director further called on the entire staff to strive to be part of the needed rebranding efforts of the new NAIC Management, saying total rebranding should be from the inside before the external rebranding was to be ultimately achieved.
He was optimistic that with the caliber of staff in NAIC, all efforts would be channeled to actualize the Federal Government Transformation Agenda.
A Fellow of the
With about 25 years experience in insurance practice, he had worked severally at
A versatile practitioner and prudent underwriter, Opadokun is a strategic marketer. The new NAIC helmsman is a globally recognized member of the Energy and Special Risk Underwriters and has also attended several local and international Insurance summits and conferences.
Most Popular Stories
- Major Phone Makers Sign Anti-Phone-Theft Pledge
- College Board Offers a Sneak Peak at New SAT
- 'Beige Book' Federal Reserve Survey, April 2014: Full Text
- Salsa Legend Cheo Feliciano Killed in Car Crash
- Earthlike Planet Found in Red Dwarf's Goldilocks Zone
- New Auto Plant to Create 155 Jobs in Kentucky
- Miss. Gov. Signs Bills to Curb Unions
- Hiring and Weekly Jobless Claims Both Edge Up
- Generating Solar Power in the Dark
- Google Q1 Earnings Dip as Ad Prices Slip