Some 5,000 chefs and sommeliers will be invited to gather at the Angel of Independence monument to try to set the record, Torruco said in a press conference.
The event's goal is to promote Mexican gastronomy, which
"And, as a city, we are among the four most important metropolitan areas in the world in terms of the variety and quality of the culinary offerings available," Torruco said. EFE
Most Popular Stories
- Twitter Offers App Install Ads
- Gabriel Garcia Marquez Dies at 87
- Chipotle Plans First Price Rise in 3 Years
- Michaels Data Breach May Affect 2.6 Million Cards
- Earthlike Planet Found in Red Dwarf's Goldilocks Zone
- Natural Gas Shoots Up on Bullish Stockpile Report
- Legalize Marijuana But Not Hard Drugs, Say Americans
- Reid: Bundy Backers Are 'Domestic Terrorists'
- Judge Tells Dad to Quit Emailing His Kids in All Caps
- 'Boats 'N Hoes' PAC Sunk by Complaint