"Medient was founded 12 years ago and, to date, we have made 14 movies in four different languages. Our management team has over 150 years of cumulative experience and a track record of over 250 movies that have generated over
"The real strength of Medient is the women and men, their 'never give up' attitude, their refusal to take 'no' for an answer, their deep and abiding lust for knowledge, their constant questioning of the status quo and the absolute desire to leave things better than they find them. I wish all of you could know the Medient team the way I do.
"Together, we intend to permanently change the way movies are financed, produced, and sold. The Studioplex will be a beacon for the best of the best across the entire entertainment industry.
"Clearly we haven't been successful in communicating our heritage, strengths and potential to the investor community and we recognize this fact. We will endeavor to correct this shortcoming and this decision to put my money where my mouth is, will hopefully underline my absolute commitment to Medient and our shareholders.
"I want to thank all our fellow shareholders for your belief and support and on behalf of our board and the entire team reiterate our unwavering sense of purpose to achieve our lofty goals."
Keywords for this news article include: Movies, Entertainment, Financial Services.
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- FDIC Sues Big Banks Over Rate Manipulation
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March