State-owned company Macedonian Railway – Infrastructure has invited bids for leasing capacity of its active optical telecommunication network, it said in a statement. The call is open for all domestic and foreign legal entities.
The company's network includes 350 km of installed optical fibre, Vecer daily reported, quoting a company official as saying. It allows information transfer at a rate of over 10 Gbit/s. The wireless telecommunication operator Vip is leasing at present part of the network's capacity. The own needs of the state-owned company are relatively modest, which allows additional leases.
There are four optical cable networks in
Most Popular Stories
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- FDIC Sues Big Banks Over Rate Manipulation
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Stocks Close Lower Ahead of Crimea Vote
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet