Software developer Logo Yazilim informed in a filing with the Bourse Istanbul (BIST) that it signed a share purchase agreement with Mehmet Tugrul Tekbulut in order to acquire TRY 48,400 nominally-valued 484 shares in corporate software developer Logo Elektronik for a consideration of TRY 8mn and also signed an option contract with
Mehmet Tugrul Tekbulut is the majority shareholder of Tekbulut Teknoloji which is the majority shareholder of
Total nominal value of the shares to be acquired by
The independent appraisal value of the whole stake in Logo Elektronik was between TRY 9.5mn and TRY 11mn, according to the statement.
In April last year, EAS Solutions SARL bought a 35% stake in Logo Yazilim for TRY 48.2mn from Logo Yatirim Holding.
Most Popular Stories
- Obama, Ukraine Discuss Russian Incursion in Crimea
- Chinese May Have Spotted Malaysia Airlines Debris
- Social Media Causee Sleep Deprivation in Students
- First-time Jobless Claims Drop Unexpectedly
- Banks Buying Little From Minority Firms: Study
- General Electric Plans IPO of Credit Card Unit
- SXSW Crash Kills 2, Injures 23
- U.S. Business Inventories Up, Retail Sales Down
- 'Candy Crush' Maker Files IPO
- First-time U.S. Jobless Claims Hit 3-month Low