Shaking off some of the restrictions of international sanctions,
According to the
To be sure,
It removes the requirement of buyers of Iranian crude to further reduce purchases in order to avoid penalties. The value of
The Iranian economy also seems to be recovering a bit from the depths of 2013. Improving economic indicators come, as
The improved economic picture has hardliners in the
Other Senators have voiced similar criticisms of the Obama administration's approach.
Attempting to head off further controversy from news about international companies investing in
But as the positive economic news continues to come from
The latest news that
If the Iranian government and its people begin to feel economic relief due to the interim deal, that could also make them more likely to support a long-term one.
A permanent deal could lift all sanctions, restore
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Obama Seeks to Stay Neutral in CIA-Senate Conflict
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?
- Natural Gas Discovery Could Lead to Cleaner Fuels