Our news journalists obtained a quote from the research from
According to the news editors, the research concluded: "By utilizing Au+ generated by photo-excitation, the ionization of the amino acids mixture, urea, and acetylsalicylic acid by Au+ adduction was demonstrated."
For more information on this research see: Gold nanoparticles loaded on zeolite as inorganic matrix for laser desorption/ionization mass spectrometry of small molecules. Chemical Physics Letters, 2014;592():160-163. Chemical Physics Letters can be contacted at: Elsevier Science Bv, PO Box 211, 1000 Ae
Our news journalists report that additional information may be obtained by contacting
Keywords for this news article include:
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Chobani Counters Competition With Expanded Lineup
- Reid: Bundy Backers Are 'Domestic Terrorists'
- Ex-BP Employee Settles Insider Trading Charges
- Venture Investments in U.S. Highest Since 2001
- Colo. Cleantech Program Calls for Entrepreneurs
- Unemployment Rates Down, Job Gains Up in March
- Hiring Fair for Veterans, Job Seekers
- Recordings Reveal a Not-So-Nice Martinez: Editorial
- VW Beetle Marks 65th Year in U.S.
- The Biebs Crashes Drake's Release Party