The news reporters obtained a quote from the research from the
According to the news reporters, the research concluded: "It is capable to completely remove the particles from the membrane surface when the feed dispersions are dense and aggregated, and is more efficient than classical procedures based on an increase of the cross flow flux."
For more information on this research see: Effects of ultrasound on colloidal organization at nanometer length scale during cross-flow ultrafiltration probed by in-situ SAXS.
Our news correspondents report that additional information may be obtained by contacting Y. Jin, ESPCI, Lab PMMH, F-75231
Keywords for this news article include:
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11