Insurer Aksigorta, a 36-36 JV between one
The insurer increased its premium generation by 16% y/y to TRY 1.5bn in 2013. The company's premium revenues had increased by 15.4% y/y to TRY 1.3bn in 2012 from TRY 1.14bn in 2011.
Aksigorta expected a 12-16% increase in premiums while its profit growth forecast was 20-30% for 2013, the general manager
Most Popular Stories
- #myNYPD Twitter Campaign Backfires for NYPD
- NRA Seeks Universal Concealed Carry Permits
- FCC May Allow Companies to Pay for Internet Priority
- Money Market Fund Assets up by $7.32 Billion
- Pols Back Away From Bundy After Racist Statements
- Durable Goods Orders Rose More Than Expected
- First-time Jobless Claims Jump by 24,000
- Molina Adding Hundreds of Jobs in Michigan
- Hillary Clinton to UConn: 'Take a Stand'
- Freshman Senators Speak Out on Foreign Policy