The new 9.6 platform, with fully integrated agile development, delivers business value up to five times more quickly than competing or traditional approaches.
Register here for the
"With data volumes and complexity soaring, and bad data costing hundreds of billions of dollars annually, enterprises need as comprehensive an integration platform as possible for effective data management," said
New Packages Eliminate Data Accidents Through Profiling and Monitoring
The Informatica Platform navigates data projects, ranging from modest departmental projects to the largest of multi-node cluster Hadoop projects. It delivers great data by bringing together people, technology and process.
· Built-in business-IT collaboration functionality that ensures design fidelity.
· Built-in profiling and rapid prototyping that provides the ability to develop quickly and deploy anywhere.
· Advanced scaling, metadata management and monitoring capabilities that gives operational confidence.
· State-of-the-art data stewardship, data validation and proactive monitoring that produces safe data.
· The Vibe Virtual Data Machine architecture that makes risk-free big data integration experimentation possible. Design now. Scale as you grow.
"Clean, safe and connected data is neither a large data nor a large enterprise luxury," Chakravarthy said. "It is an every-enterprise imperative. We've built rapid prototyping and basic profiling into our platform. In today's data world, these capabilities are not a luxury, they're a necessity."
Clean, Safe and Connected Data in Hybrid IT Environments
The Informatica Platform harnesses both the power and the simplicity of the cloud. Today, about 2,000 companies, representing more than two billion records per day, run their business on Informatica Cloud. New Informatica Cloud capabilities include:
· Informatica Cloud Designer, which marries the simplicity of wizard-based mappings with the flexibility of advanced mapping capabilities.
· Informatica Cloud Test Data Management that gives application administrators the ability to create secure test data subsets for development activities.
Built On or Built In. Easy-to-Consume, Fast-to-Develop.
The new set of toolkits and trial editions take the Informatica Platform throughout the development community. New offerings include:
· Informatica Software Developer Toolkit simplifying the development of custom data integration connectors using Eclipse-based authoring, configuration and publishing to the
· Informatica Vibe Starter Kit to jumpstart a hybrid data landscape, including:
o Easy-to-use software services for synching, replicating, masking, sub-setting and validating data.
o Vibe framework for developing and managing configurable integration patterns.
o Online training for two employees and a one-day optimization workshop.
"Consip has improved the process of information production with the adoption of a new model of business intelligence in its data warehouse program. The application of the new agile data integration model - which utilizes role-based tools for business-IT collaboration, rapid prototyping and profiling - has enabled the realization of a data integration project in a few days, versus many months, thus significantly reducing lead times and improving the quality of information."
- Mauro Gubinelli, Data Warehouse Manager, Consip S.p.A.
"Every time you request information to make a decision, your employees manually go gather data and roll it up. So, every time a request for data is made, you are reworking the data gathering and roll-up logic. The unfortunate part is that the process is error prone and slow - with the business complaining that it does not get the data it asked for. Having specialized in the implementation of data warehouses, we know first-hand that there is a better way. What is needed is an agile data integration platform that involves the business user throughout the process, from requirements gathering, to requirements validation, to rapidly prototyping the solution, to analysis and profiling, and then to testing. IT then can do the final deployment and on-going monitoring of the environment. With the business and IT now happy, it's a win-win for all."
Tweet this: News @InformaticaCorp changes game for #dataintegration delivering 9.6 platform #greatdata #bigdata http://bit.ly/1co1gE8
With Informatica Vibe, the industry's first and only embeddable virtual data machine (VDM), individuals can "Map Once. Deploy Anywhere." to simplify data infrastructure and harness the never-ending technology changes for their organization's advantage. As an example, almost any data integration job developed using
Steve Bauer Informatica Corporation+1 650 385 4159 +1 650 670 7135 email@example.com