The Notes will be senior unsecured obligations of Imperial. The interest rate and other terms of the Notes will be determined by negotiations between Imperial and the initial purchaser of the Notes. Imperial expects to grant the initial purchaser a 30-day option to purchase up to an additional
Imperial intends to use the proceeds from the offering to make selective investments in the life settlement asset class, including by lending against portfolios of life insurance policies and by strategically acquiring life insurance policies in the secondary and tertiary markets. Imperial may also use a portion of the proceeds to pay premiums on certain life insurance polices that it owns and for general corporate purposes, including working capital.
Keywords for this news article include: Insurance Companies,
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Chobani Counters Competition With Expanded Lineup
- What to Expect From an Amazon Smartphone
- Clinton Sought GOP Support for Health Plan
- Auto Parts Plant Opening in Pa., Jobs on Tap
- Earnings Season Starts Rough for Health Insurers
- Saucedo Mercer Running on Empty in Arizona
- Spring Salmon Return to San Joaquin
- IPO Market Shows Signs of Settling Down to Earth
- Pakistan Library Dedicated to 'Osama bin Laden, the Martyr'
- Venture Investments in U.S. Highest Since 2001