Strategic Acquisition Brings a Robust Mix of Messaging Options to Residential, Commercial and Wholesale Customers
Citessentials offers a proprietary SMS platform with a robust messaging portal, enabling customers to access mobile messaging requirements from any computer with Internet connectivity, eliminating the need for downloads or installation, complex integration or expensive up-front development costs. In addition, Citessentials provides SMS termination services in the U.S. and
“Over the past two years Citessentials has shown exponential growth in the messaging services sector. With Citessentials’ feature-rich messaging platform, Impact greatly enhances its comprehensive residential, commercial and wholesale telecommunications product and services portfolio,” said
Now Impact customers, from consumers to enterprise clients to carriers, will have access to a wide range of global messaging solutions, including A2P, P2P and M2M messaging, hosted proprietary SMS, and short and long codes, all supported by the most common industry standard and legacy interconnection protocols such as SMPP, HTTP(S), SMTP, CMID2, MM7, MM4, UCP, XML, SOAP and more.
As part of the acquisition, Impact also announced the appointment of
More information is available at www.impacttelecom.com.
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign