Strategic Acquisition Brings a Robust Mix of Messaging Options to Residential, Commercial and Wholesale Customers
Citessentials offers a proprietary SMS platform with a robust messaging portal, enabling customers to access mobile messaging requirements from any computer with Internet connectivity, eliminating the need for downloads or installation, complex integration or expensive up-front development costs. In addition, Citessentials provides SMS termination services in the U.S. and
“Over the past two years Citessentials has shown exponential growth in the messaging services sector. With Citessentials’ feature-rich messaging platform, Impact greatly enhances its comprehensive residential, commercial and wholesale telecommunications product and services portfolio,” said
Now Impact customers, from consumers to enterprise clients to carriers, will have access to a wide range of global messaging solutions, including A2P, P2P and M2M messaging, hosted proprietary SMS, and short and long codes, all supported by the most common industry standard and legacy interconnection protocols such as SMPP, HTTP(S), SMTP, CMID2, MM7, MM4, UCP, XML, SOAP and more.
As part of the acquisition, Impact also announced the appointment of
More information is available at www.impacttelecom.com.
Most Popular Stories
- Chobani Counters Competition With Expanded Lineup
- Reid: Bundy Backers Are 'Domestic Terrorists'
- Ex-BP Employee Settles Insider Trading Charges
- Venture Investments in U.S. Highest Since 2001
- Colo. Cleantech Program Calls for Entrepreneurs
- Unemployment Rates Down, Job Gains Up in March
- Hiring Fair for Veterans, Job Seekers
- VW Beetle Marks 65th Year in U.S.
- The Biebs Crashes Drake's Release Party
- 8 Million Signups Put Obamacare Ahead of Predictions