Investors submitted bids worth HUF 144.4bn, which corresponded to a healthy 2.4 coverage ratio over the original supply. Demand decreased from HUF 184.4bn at the previous auction held a week earlier, when AKK also raised the float by HUF 30bn and sold HUF 90bn.
The average yield at the latest auction stood at 3.04%, down by 3bps from the previous auction but 4bps over the secondary benchmark fixing. The range of yields remained unchanged and varied between 2.98% and 3.07%.
Most Popular Stories
- Photo ID Required for Unemployment Benefits
- Software Writers Sought in Indiana
- Ukraine Crisis Limits Losses in Gold, Silver
- Can GOP Dodge Immigration Bullet?
- Tech Firms to Increase Hiring for 4th Year in a Row
- Job Fair for S.C. Grads
- How Past Mistakes Will Drive Ukraine's Future
- Chiquita, Fyffes to Form Top Banana
- Millennials Favor Saving Over Investing: UBS
- Big Earthquake Rumbles Northern California