"Osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis are often highly debilitating and the source of significant distress for millions of people, yet the potential cardiovascular risks associated with NSAIDs can be a treatment barrier for many patients," said
"Recognizing that individuals respond differently to NSAIDs, we make available two prescription strength NSAID options, VIMOVO® and DUEXIS®, both of which have demonstrated a significant reduction in gastrointestinal ulcers, allowing prescribers the ability to treat a broad range of arthritis patients," said
Keywords for this news article include: Arthritis, Treatment, Cardiology, FDA Actions, Cardiovascular, Joint Diseases, Musculoskeletal Diseases (see also Arthritis).
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Major Phone Makers Sign Anti-Phone-Theft Pledge
- 'Beige Book' Federal Reserve Survey, April 2014: Full Text
- College Board Offers a Sneak Peak at New SAT
- Yellen Remarks, Market Data Give Stocks a Boost
- Yahoo Struggles Despite Alibaba Boost
- Chevrolet's Small SUV Coming to the U.S.
- Is This Job Too Good to Be True?
- Neil Young Closes Kickstarter Campaign for PonoMusic
- Castro Named as a Caress Fabulista
- Rapper Cuts Off Own Penis, Jumps Off Building in Failed Suicide