"Osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis are often highly debilitating and the source of significant distress for millions of people, yet the potential cardiovascular risks associated with NSAIDs can be a treatment barrier for many patients," said
"Recognizing that individuals respond differently to NSAIDs, we make available two prescription strength NSAID options, VIMOVO® and DUEXIS®, both of which have demonstrated a significant reduction in gastrointestinal ulcers, allowing prescribers the ability to treat a broad range of arthritis patients," said
Keywords for this news article include: Arthritis, Treatment, Cardiology, FDA Actions, Cardiovascular, Joint Diseases, Musculoskeletal Diseases (see also Arthritis).
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?