Category: Baystreet Newswire
The Advance Notice Provision is the framework by which the Company seeks to fix a deadline by which holders of record of Common Shares of the Company must submit director nominations to the Company prior to any annual or special meeting of shareholders, and sets forth the information that a shareholder must include in the notice to the Company for the notice to be in proper written form. The purpose of the Advance Notice Provision is to: (i) facilitate orderly and efficient annual general or special meetings; (ii) ensure that all shareholders receive adequate notice of the director nominations and sufficient information with respect to all nominees; and (iii) allow shareholders to register an informed vote.
The Advance Notice Policy sets a deadline by which shareholders must submit to the Company nominations (the "Notice") for the election of directors prior to any annual or special meeting of shareholders, sets forth the information that a shareholder must include in the Notice to the Company, and establishes the form in which the shareholder must submit the Notice.
The Advance Notice Provision was approved by shareholders at the annual general meeting of shareholders held on
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION PLEASE CONTACT:
President and CEO
Registered Investor Relations:
Toll free: 1-877-459-5507
Most Popular Stories
- Photo ID Required for Unemployment Benefits
- Software Writers Sought in Indiana
- Ukraine Crisis Limits Losses in Gold, Silver
- Can GOP Dodge Immigration Bullet?
- Tech Firms to Increase Hiring for 4th Year in a Row
- How Past Mistakes Will Drive Ukraine's Future
- Job Fair for S.C. Grads
- Chiquita, Fyffes to Form Top Banana
- Millennials Favor Saving Over Investing: UBS
- Big Earthquake Rumbles Northern California