The online, collaborative, learning environment of the symposium provides organizations with a cost-efficient and carbon-neutral opportunity to share best practice and benefit from peer-to-peer learning from some of the world’s best risk management leaders. Last year, this innovative event attracted participants from 27 countries in six different continents and signifies the future of corporate learning environments.
Organised by SISCUSS, the online collaborative learning environment powered by
SISCUSS Symposium Director, Jinobi Narain says: “With technical developments, constant innovation, and the adoption of the latest video technology, we are able to provide a highly effective learning platform to participants.
Through 10 years of research in the corporate learning domain and the learning technologies field, and by using both synchronous and asynchronous methodologies, we can ensure participants receive a higher standard of learning than they would by attending a live symposium.”
Last year’s international online symposium was a huge success as it was a convenient alternative for busy executives who were unable to travel to a traditional live conference. According to
ERM provides a framework for Risk Management and involves managing risks and seizing opportunities related to the achievement of an organization’s objectives.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/02/prweb11591356.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Top Hispanic Tech Companies Push for the Top
- 5 Notable Hispanic Technology Executives
- Taco Bell Rings Up Breakfast Menu
- Russia, Crimea Discuss Referendum
- California Establishes Center for Coffee Study
- China Urges Malaysia Flight Emergency Response
- For Obama, a Last Stab at Improving Ties with Capitol Hill
- 'Holy grail of guitars' OM-45 Deluxe Available in in NY Auction
- Visa, MasterCard Team Up to Focus on Payment Security
- Sunday Starts Daylight Saving Time