Georgian President Giorgi Margvelashvili met on Wednesday with
First of all, the guests familiarized with the "
Georgian president's administration told Trend that, the parties discussed challenges faced by the country's economy.
They also discussed cooperation between
The cooperation in economic development and exchange of experience among countries were also discussed.
"The talks covered examples of economically successful countries. We saw the willingness of Georgian president to use the experience of other states, which is encouraging," Timmer said.
Translated by E.A.
??????????????? ? ??? ? Twitter @www_Trend_Az
Most Popular Stories
- Can GOP Dodge Immigration Bullet?
- Ukraine Crisis Limits Losses in Gold, Silver
- Software Writers Sought in Indiana
- Photo ID Required for Unemployment Benefits
- Tech Firms to Increase Hiring for 4th Year in a Row
- Job Fair for S.C. Grads
- Chiquita, Fyffes to Form Top Banana
- Big Earthquake Rumbles Northern California
- China's Money Rate Drops on Slowdown Concern
- Millennials Favor Saving Over Investing: UBS