Future Facilities, a leading provider of data center design and operational management software, has announced a new partnership with FNT, a software provider specialising in the management and planning of all IT infrastructure assets, from cabling through to data centers and the associated services. The new partnership provides:
• Seamless integration of FNT Command DCIM tool with Future Facilities’ 6SigmaDC toolset for cooling analysis and simulation
• Visualization of heat flows and air circulation at planning stage - before making changes to infrastructure
• Identification of unutilized capacity within the data center
FNT’s Command software provides high-precision planning and management capabilities for all data center assets. With its comprehensive, consistent, and integrated data model, centralized data storage, and extensive component library featuring over 50,000 server and network components, FNT’s DCIM software fulfils all the requirements for managing and planning every aspect of data center infrastructure. FNT Command supports all operational processes within the data center and provides operators with full transparency on all assets.
By integrating FNT Command with 6SigmaDC from Future Facilities, the leading toolset for predictive modelling and simulation of data center cooling, it is now possible to continuously model the impact that data center changes will have on server availability, capacity and cooling efficiency (ACE). Users can simulate and optimize changes in infrastructure before implementation while also identifying unused capacity. Heat flows and air circulation can be visualized to reveal potential reductions in cooling costs and eliminate hotspots.
Thanks to the seamless exchange of data with the Future Facilities simulation and analysis solution, users of FNT Command can now leverage their existing asset information for predictive analysis, prognosis, and planning of their data centers. Following analysis and variant planning, the projected changes can be further refined in FNT Command and implemented with the aid of integrated processes.
The joint interface is available from
About Future Facilities
Since 2004, Future Facilities has provided predictive modelling software and consultancy services to the world’s largest data center owner-operators, and to the industry’s leading consultancies. Future Facilities’ 6SigmaDC software suite optimizes data center utilization through continuous modelling, allowing data center owner-operators to choose how to balance availability, capacity and efficiency in a way that has been proven to save millions of dollars per data hall. Innovative and progressive, Future Facilities is today unique in the data center market place; the only company offering an holistic solution for the data center lifecycle – from inception through to operation.
Additional information can be found at http://www.futurefacilities.com.
Headquartered in Ellwangen,
FNT operates internationally and has subsidiaries in
For Further Information
+44 (0) 20 7840 9540
+44 (0) 1892 511413
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/02/prweb11593179.htm
Most Popular Stories
- 5 Notable Hispanic Technology Executives
- Top Hispanic Tech Companies Push for the Top
- 'Holy grail of guitars' OM-45 Deluxe Available in in NY Auction
- Russia, Crimea Discuss Referendum
- Justin Bieber Loses Cool Over Selena Gomez
- Maya Angelou Cancels Milagro Gala Appearance Due to Illness
- Spotify Picking up Echo Nest
- GOP 2016 Hopefuls Face Off at CPAC
- Getty Releases Millions of Images for Free Via Embed Tool
- Daylight Savings Time Comes This Weekend