Tax collectors are set to collect
The government promised lighter penalties for people who owned up to having secret accounts abroad.
But 80 per cent of those who came forward had accounts in
Another seven per cent of the accounts were in Luxembourg; Cazeneuve.
French officials hope to collect as much as
The previous budget minister JÉrÔme Cahuzac was forced to resign and pull out of politics after it was revealed that he had held a Swiss bank account.
More videos available on http://www.english.rfi.fr/
Radio France Internationale - All rights of reproduction and distribution reserved. Provided by Syndigate.info, an Albawaba.com company
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- FDIC Sues Big Banks Over Rate Manipulation