ENP Newswire -
Release date- 18022014 - EIB launches operations in
The funds provided by the EIB will contribute to increasing the share of GDP generated by the SME sector, which currently stands at 18%. SMEs employ some 2.5 million people or 28% of the Kazakh workforce. In most OECD countries, SMEs represent around 95% of all companies and provide 70% of employment.
The loans correspond to the objectives of the EIB External Lending Mandate, which focuses on the development of the local private sector and social and economic infrastructure as well as climate change mitigation and adaptation. In keeping with these objectives, half of the loans will be dedicated to the financing of climate change mitigation and adaptation projects eligible under the EIB Climate Change Mandate.
The EIB is regularly awarded the best possible rating ('AAA') by the leading rating agencies. As a result, the Bank can raise funds on the world's financial markets on very favourable terms. The EIB is a non-profit-oriented institution and passes on these favourable terms to its customers.
Website: www.eib.org/press - Press office: +352 4379 21000 - firstname.lastname@example.org
The Delegation of the
Most Popular Stories
- Dmytro Firtash, Ukrainian Billionaire, Arrested in Vienna
- Obama, Ukraine Discuss Russian Incursion in Crimea
- Ukraine Moves Closer to Joining E.U.
- Ukraine Loan Delayed While Congress Goes on Vacation
- Herbalife Puts Off Meeting for Icahn Talks
- Calumet Photo Files for Bankruptcy
- Navarro Celebrates 2 Years of Vida Mia
- Federal Gov't Deficit Continues to Decline
- Venezuela Death Toll Reaches 28
- Russia Holds Large Military Drills in South