Dr. Receveur has installed the Sirona Galileos 3D Dental Imaging System, which offers computerized axial tomography (CAT) scans of the jaw and mouth. With
“With a Galileos 3D CAT Scan right in our office, we can explain your options, right on the spot, to solve your problems with missing or failing teeth, denture problems and failing dentistry,” Dr. Receveur said. “No need to run to a hospital or imaging center to get your scan, have to deal with that, then bring the scans back to us sometime later. You can come in to my office, talk to me, have an exam, have a
Dr. Receveur’s dental implant clinic in
With the Galileos, Dr. Receveur’s patients have the precision and accuracy of
“No matter if its dental implants, extractions or cosmetic dentistry, we can do it all right here,” he said.
“Having you sit up while taking the film shows us your natural posture and jaw position, which is important for airway and sleep apnea evaluation,” Dr. Receveur said.
Dr. Receveur said there are additional benefits of the new machine:
1. Improved Diagnostic Ability: Three-dimensional images finds 25 percent more tumors, abscessed teeth and abnormalities than traditional two-dimensional dental x-rays.
2. Reduced Radiation: The Galileos CAT Scan has 10 pert of the radiation of a
3. Decreased Cost: The Galileos CAT Scan costs approximately 50 percent less than a medical
The Galileos will be a huge success with
Some of the main ways in which Galileos CT scans are used in dentistry:
? Determine the quality of the jawbone where an implant will be placed.
? See virtual placement of implants using advanced software.
? Observe where nerves are located.
? Diagnose tumors and diseases in the early stages.
? Measure the density of the jawbone where an implant will be placed.
? Find the most effective placement for implants, including the angle of best fit.
? Plan a complete surgical procedure in advance.
? Accurately decide on the appropriate size and type of implants.
? View the exact orientation and position of each tooth.
? See impacted teeth.
Dr. Receveur was born and raised in
Dr. Receveur continues to participate in continuing education, accruing more than 5,000 hours of postgraduate training. He has completed numerous advanced certifications in Comprehensive Restorative, Implant, Sedation and Aesthetic Dentistry, allowing him to provide state-of-the-art dentistry to his patients.
To learn more about Dr. Receveur and the Galileos 3D Dental Imaging System, go to NewAlbanyImplants.com.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/newalbanyimplants/Galileos3DDentalImaging/prweb11584501.htm
Most Popular Stories
- India Recognizes Transgender People as 'Third Gender'
- German Firm Starts Gas Deliveries to Ukraine
- Alfonso Wins Executive of the Year Award
- Five Secrets for Keeping a Job
- The 420 on the Hemp Products Giveaway
- Study: Casual Marijuana Use May Cause Brain Changes
- Bankrupt Detroit Makes Deal With Retired Cops, Firefighters
- Coca-Cola Soda Sales Lose Pop
- Grand Jury Seated in Rick Perry Ethics Case
- U.S. Homebuilder Confidence Edged Up in April