PUSHING forward with National Dialogue, investing in Islamic finance and
The Right Honourable Lord Mayor of
She also lauded efforts by His Royal Highness Prince
"We are very supportive of what the Crown Prince is doing and both
"There are people brought here to help the Crown Prince on a number of issues on different fronts.
"This is all done in the interest of reaching an agreement that will enable all Bahrainis to move forward on the journey of growth, job creation and stability."
However, she refused to comment on whether British authorities should take action against Bahrainis inciting violence from
"These are very difficult areas to legislate as there is a technical body of law that assesses whether we should give asylum seekers asylum or not," she said.
"This is all decided by the courts which are independent and just apply neutral law.
"We also have freedom of speech in the
The GDN reported yesterday that two fugitives convicted of terror crimes by a
The Lord Mayor, who worked in
Most Popular Stories
- Menendez Introduces Tough Sanctions Against Russia
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Republican Jolly Wins Fla. Special Election
- Banks Buying Little From Minority Firms: Study
- Senate Dems Pull All-Nighter on Global Warming
- World Wide Web Turns 25
- Clarke Replaces Perez at Eastman Kodak
- Vestas Ramps Up Hiring to Build Wind Turbines
- Obama Seeks Overtime Pay for Salaried Workers
- Justin Bieber Comes Between Taylor Swift and Selena Gomez