PUSHING forward with National Dialogue, investing in Islamic finance and
The Right Honourable Lord Mayor of
She also lauded efforts by His Royal Highness Prince
"We are very supportive of what the Crown Prince is doing and both
"There are people brought here to help the Crown Prince on a number of issues on different fronts.
"This is all done in the interest of reaching an agreement that will enable all Bahrainis to move forward on the journey of growth, job creation and stability."
However, she refused to comment on whether British authorities should take action against Bahrainis inciting violence from
"These are very difficult areas to legislate as there is a technical body of law that assesses whether we should give asylum seekers asylum or not," she said.
"This is all decided by the courts which are independent and just apply neutral law.
"We also have freedom of speech in the
The GDN reported yesterday that two fugitives convicted of terror crimes by a
The Lord Mayor, who worked in
Most Popular Stories
- Chobani Counters Competition With Expanded Lineup
- Reid: Bundy Backers Are 'Domestic Terrorists'
- Ex-BP Employee Settles Insider Trading Charges
- Venture Investments in U.S. Highest Since 2001
- Colo. Cleantech Program Calls for Entrepreneurs
- Hiring Fair for Veterans, Job Seekers
- Unemployment Rates Down, Job Gains Up in March
- Recordings Reveal a Not-So-Nice Martinez: Editorial
- VW Beetle Marks 65th Year in U.S.
- The Biebs Crashes Drake's Release Party