This event comes at a time when large industries, such as the oil, gas and power generation sectors, are actively seeking ways to reduce their carbon emissions due to growing concerns and regulatory pressure over climate change. The opportunity to use these waste emissions commercially is also emerging as a key area of interest complementary to carbon reduction efforts.
"CO(2) Solutions is positioning its technology as a best-in-class, retrofitable solution to capture carbon from emissions-intensive industries such as oil production, in order to produce pure CO(2) for commercial application such as in Enhanced Oil Recovery," stated Carley. "We hope to use our selection as Chair of this important industry event to showcase our technology to potential customers and partners."
Keywords for this news article include: Chemicals, Chemistry, Technology, Carbon Dioxide,
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Crimean Referendum Violates International Law: Obama
- Florida Insurers Reach Out to Hispanics
- Where Are the World's Most Expensive Cities?
- BP Tripled CEO's Pay Despite Deepwater Horizon
- House OKs $1 Billion for Ukraine
- EU Breaks Off Talks With Russia
- Putin Gets Thumbs-up From Assad
- 2 Million Long-term Jobless Have No Benefits
- Nakamoto 'No Longer Involved' in Bitcoin
- Cuba Accepts Invite for Talks With EU