The Certificate of Achievement for Excellence in Financial Reporting has been awarded to
The CAFR has been judged by an impartial panel to meet the high standards of the program including demonstrating a constructive "spirit of full disclosure" to clearly communicate its financial story and motivate potential users and user groups to read the CAFR.
When a Certificate of Achievement for Excellence in Financial Reporting is granted to an entity, an Award of Financial Reporting Achievement is also presented to the individual or department designated as being primarily responsible for preparing the award-winning CAFR. This has been presented to the
The GFOA is a nonprofit professional association serving approximately 17,500 government finance professionals throughout
For further information contact
Most Popular Stories
- Chobani Counters Competition With Expanded Lineup
- Reid: Bundy Backers Are 'Domestic Terrorists'
- Ex-BP Employee Settles Insider Trading Charges
- Venture Investments in U.S. Highest Since 2001
- Colo. Cleantech Program Calls for Entrepreneurs
- Unemployment Rates Down, Job Gains Up in March
- Hiring Fair for Veterans, Job Seekers
- VW Beetle Marks 65th Year in U.S.
- 8 Million Signups Put Obamacare Ahead of Predictions
- The Biebs Crashes Drake's Release Party