To appear in Best of the Brokers, email your research to firstname.lastname@example.org GENUS Panmure Gordon sticks to its "sell" rating on the livestock genetics firm ahead of interim results next Tuesday. Earnings per share are predicted to decline by almost five per cent to 24.5p, with some of the slump due to currency headwinds that the broker thinks will continue this year.
M&S Jefferies has upgraded the retailer from "hold" to "buy" and hiked its target from 480p to 600p following the launch of M&S's new website. The broker believes M&S now has the best online sales channel on the high street, which could help the firm boost web sales by 30 per cent next year.
GREGGS UBS has raised its price target on the bakery from 480p to 560p and kept its "buy" rating ahead of results on 26 February. The broker expects the improving economy to build on like-for-like sales growth of 3.1 per cent at the end of the year, though profit growth will be limited.
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- FDIC Sues Big Banks Over Rate Manipulation
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder