Through its special AgAmerica Lending Program, Bankers South was able to consolidate the borrower’s current debt and reduce the operation’s annual debt service by 44%. In doing so, Bankers South saved this citrus operation over
What is the AgAmerica Lending Program?
Bankers South boasts a variety of Ag loan products, including conventional agricultural real estate loans through its AgAmerica Lending Program.
This one of a kind program offers borrowers the following perks:
• Up to 25-Year Amortizations
• Very Low Interest Farm Loan Rates
• Flexible Payment Plan Options
• No Standard Prepayment Penalty
• No Annual Renewals
AgAmerica agricultural loans cover all facets of farming, from smaller blueberry farms to large cattle ranches. These Ag loans are an excellent option when it comes time to plant the next row crop, expand citrus groves, plant timber, or buy more cattle.
Yet it’s not only the low interest farm loan rates that make AgAmerica loan types from Bankers South an attractive option. Bankers South is a company committed to getting to know all of its customers. The staff includes employees whose own farming histories stretch back generations. In addition, Bankers South has its own experience with buying, selling, and managing agriculture land. Suffice it to say, Bankers South not only offers customers farmland financing solutions, but supportive, professional long-standing relationships as well.
ABOUT BANKERS SOUTH
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/02/prweb11580178.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Chobani Counters Competition With Expanded Lineup
- Automakers Turn to China to Fuel Sales Growth
- Pope Francis, Huge Crowd Joyously Celebrate Easter
- GM Boosting China Production Capacity
- GOP Making Bold Play for Oregon Senate Seat
- Delay in Ferry Evacuation Puzzles Maritime Experts
- Report: Iran VP Says Row Over Reactor Resolved
- NASA's Space Station Robonaut Finally Getting Legs
- Confusion, Anger as Sunken Ferry's Relatives Wait
- Iran Denounces U.S. Ruling to Sell Property